- You must be the one who made the purchase.
- It does not apply in case of death, in this case, you can request the change of people in the reservation, but it does not apply to refunds.
- The refund for the cancellation will be by the same means that you made the purchase.
- Remember that if the 10 calendar days of the purchase have passed, your cancellation may imply reservation and/or management expenses.
- In case the reservation of services is within 48 hours before taking the service, there is no refund.
- date changes: you can make date changes as many times as you want, as long as it is not 48 hours before taking the service, in case the rate is modified according to the season you travel, you will have to pay the season difference and/or service.
- Cruise passenger excursions: *0% for expenses up to 10 calendar days after purchase, *10% for expenses for reservation AND/OR management, after 10 calendar days from the date of purchase up to 72 hours before the date of service , after 72 hours before the date of service, there is no refund. *In the event that for weather reasons the ship cannot moor in the city of Puerto Madryn, the refund will be 100%.
in case of illness:
-You will only have a refund if the notice is 48 hours before the scheduled date and with a medical certificate.
-Within 24 hours before the scheduled date, you can only change the date, if you cannot make the excursion and/or the trip, you will only have 50% as a refund of the total paid.
-Within 2 hours before the excursion or trip, there is no refund, whatever the case of cancellation and it will be considered a no show and you will lose all right to claim and/or refund.
-Flamenco tour can see the specific case and consider any policy if necessary, without any obligation to do so.
SCOPE OF THE RIGHT TO REVOCATE THE PURCHASE: -CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL CODE OF THE NATION LAW 24,240 RESOLUTION 424/2020 -CONSUMER DEFENSE LAW ART. 34 LAW 24240, 1993 (5 DAYS) LAW 26.361, 2008 (10 DAYS) RIGHT TO REVOKE THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PURCHASE -CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL CODE OF THE NATION, 2015 CONSUMER CONTRACT (NOVELTY IN THE NEW CODE)
- DISTANCE PURCHASES OR OUTSIDE THE ESTABLISHMENT, AS A SPECIAL CONTRACTING METHOD
- USE OF ELECTRONIC MEDIA AND ICT
- DERIVATION OF THE DUTY OF INFORMATION WITH OUTSTANDING CHARACTERS. •FREE CONSUMER RIGHT
- ARTICLES 1110 TO 1116 CCC
It is an IRRENOUNCIABLE right of the consumer. Repentance period: 10 calendar days from the purchase or up to 48 hours before taking the service, whichever comes first. Applies to all tourist services sold through the agency's website or app. Also sales through emails, telephone and WhatsApp. The passenger can exercise his right by the same means through which he purchased the service. The right to revoke within 10 calendar days of the purchase of the services does not imply any expense. After 10 days of purchase and up to 48 hours before the date of the services purchased, there are cancellation fees, depending on the product or service.