*It does not include time to visit cultural and educational centers mentioned in the tour. ** It does not include waiting time at the museum ecocentro, for those who want to visit must do so at the end of the route, must return self.
Closing hour: According tides (visit the reservation schedule to ensure low tide watching sea lions, the tide schedule changes from one day to another)
Season: All year
- south of the city, Punta Cuevas,
- Monument to the Indian Tehuelche.
- Playa Paraná, pebble beach where the remains of the sinking of the vessel Le Folies can be seen.
- Mirador de Punta Este
- Wildlife Reserve Punta Loma: only permanent colony of sea lions hair. They observed there, cormorants and South American terns, among other marine and terrestrial birds.
- In the steppe part can be seen guanacos, choiques, maras, foxes and armadillos.
Duration: total of 3 hs. (midday)
Closing hour: According tides
Minimum passenger: 3 people
Travel: Punta hike hill with walkway and gazebo.
- Enter the reserve:
ARS $ 150 higher – ARS $ 80 under 12 years (since 0109/2019 until 30/03/2020). General admission $250
- Personal expenses.
- transfers: It seeks to / passengers where they are staying.
- guides: Spanish English Portuguese. (Ask for other languages in private service)
The reserve is visiting low tide schedule to ensure Watching sea lions, the tide schedule changes from one day to another.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Photographic equipment.
- Extra batteries.
- sunscreen and hat.