Valdes Peninsula (north)
• From January to March, time when whales migrate to the southern seas, Nautical Tours are conducted. It sails to Punta Pyramids Lobería: post station of Lobos marinos de un pelo, where we can observe the activity dominates the colony according to the season (formación de los harenes, matings and births). Visit the "Island of cormorants" and the "Canyon of the Birds" (breeding colonies of cormorants and biguá) then drive to a full fossil caves. If the weather helps and good luck is on our side we can also see dusky dolphins.
Puerto Pyramid leave to continue walking tour, depending on the state of the roads and wildlife migration, We visited Punta Norte, colony of elephant seals and sea lions hair. At high tide it is possible to see orcas in the months of February, March and April, time feeding of baby sea lions. It has a guard faunas, bathrooms, interpretation center and a small cafe. Then we return the way back to the city of Puerto Madryn.
They can vary the times and order of the places to go, depending on the season, climate and interests of the group.
- Since the Performance (enter the reserve).
- Istmo Ameghino
- Puerto Pyramids (Optional Whale Watching Fauna Marina or according to the time of year).
- Punta Cantor, post station natural of elefantes marinos.
- Parador de Estancia La Elvira (Instead of snack or lunch).
- Caleta Valdes, Magellanic penguin colony from October to March.
- Punta Norte
- Internal roads in the reserve copies of terrestrial fauna are seen as guanacos, Choiques, Maras, Grey foxes, zorrinos, etc, and a variety of birds.
Duration: Full Day (Complete day)
Closing hour: 7:30hs 08:00 hs approx.
Arrival schedule: 18:00 hs approx.
Minimum passenger: 3 people
Maximum passenger: 18 people
Travel: Traditional circuit Peninsula Valdes (north)
- Enter the reserve:
- Personal expenses.
- It seeks to / passengers where they are staying.
- guides: Spanish / English / Portuguese / French. (Ask for other languages in private service)
Optional: (Subject to weather conditions)
- WHALE WATCHING ON BOARD. (June to December)
- FAUNA MARINA WHALE. (January to March)
Suggested equipment: Comfortable shoes, warm clothing, photographic equipment, sunscreen and hat.