Peninsula Valdes with Estancia San Lorenzo
The next stop is Estancia San Lorenzo, a traditional cattle ranch in the area where we can enjoy a typical Patagonian lamb to the grill (Lunch not included). After lunch we visit an amazing breeding colony of Magellanic penguins which houses about 500.000 copies and is located 7 km from the center of the room.
Then we visited the provincial reserve of Punta Norte where, according to the time, you can see elephant seals and sea lions of a hair and is a fantastic spot for, If we are lucky, see the orcas. From there we will return and we will stop at the Interpretation Center located in the Isthmus Carlos Ameghino.
During the tour we will have the chance to spot an important diversity of Wildlife as choiques, martinetas, guanacos, foxes, maras and armadillos.
- Since the Performance (enter the reserve).
- Puerto Pyramids (Optional Whale Watching Fauna Marina or according to the time of year).
- Estancia San Lorenzo
- Punta Norte
- Internal roads in the reserve copies of terrestrial fauna are seen as guanacos, Choiques, Maras, Grey foxes, zorrinos, etc, and a variety of birds.
Duration: Full Day (Complete day)
Closing hour: 7:00 hs 07:30 hs approx.
Arrival schedule: 18:00 hs approx.
Minimum passenger: 3 people
- Enter the reserve
- Entrance to the S.Lorenzo Estancia
- Personal expenses.
- It seeks to / passengers where they are staying.
- guides: Spanish English. (Ask for other languages)
Optional: (Subject to weather conditions)
- WHALE WATCHING ON BOARD. (June to December)
- FAUNA MARINA WHALE. (January to March)
Suggested equipment: Comfortable shoes, warm clothing, photographic equipment, sunscreen and hat.