- General Details
- Details tour
- Related Products
From Puerto Pirámides (a 100 Km. Puerto Madryn) boats depart for whale watching. The captain and crew specialized, will introduce passengers in the interpretation of the coastal and marine ecosystem, and they will be assisted by support staff bilingual board.
This navigation is ranked as the most naturalistic enjoyment of Peninsula Valdes, during the development of it we will learn about the life cycle of whales: mating, birth and upbringing of the calf.
This navigation can be performed with Peninsula Valdes excursion or tour only Whales.
- -Presentation 30 me. before departure and placement lifeguard.
- -Navigation in order to achieve maximum approximation.
- -approach but it never forces the engine stops and is the animal who comes.
- -Each encounter is unique and unrepeatable as the animals are in their natural habitat and in total freedom.
- –Sighting guarantee as Valdes Peninsula has the largest concentration in the world, an average of 1100 whales per season.
Season: June to December
Duration: 2 hs approx.
Closing hour: 10:00hs/12:00hs/14:00hs/16:00hs
Minimum passenger: 3 pax
Maximum passenger: depending on the vessel.
- It does not include transportation to the place of shipment.