Kayak Peninsula Valdes
- Departures early in the morning or schedule to be agreed depending on weather conditions.
- Pik up by the housing.
- Mini city tour of the north of Puerto Madryn
- Tour to Peninsula Valdes vehicles. (1hs20 minutes approx.)
- Arrival to the beach start
- Introductory talk to kayak activity.
- short navigation test and habituation to kayak.
- Interpretation of marine ecosystems.
- Observation of local wildlife
- Travel along cliffs.
- Observation of a colony of Cormorants Neck Black.
- I tour visiting some small caves in the cliffs.
- Visit and observe a colony of sea lions.
- Tour and stop on the coast.
- Small break
- Snack, snack and lunch
- Kayak back to the starting point visiting colonies fauna again.
- Return to Puerto Madryn.
DURACION: Complete day.
ZONE: San Jose Gulf – Valdes Peninsula
SEASON: All year, recommended between May and December
REMADA DISTANCE OF RETURN: 20 Km. Aprox. paddling
MINIMUM QUOTA: 2 passengers
MAXIMUM QUOTA: 8 passengers. For larger groups consult
- Ideally suited bilingual guides legally authorized by the Ministry of Tourism and Protected Areas of the Province of Chubut.
- Transfers in vehicles, to the boarding area.
- Complete equipment for navigation, (kayak, rowing, gauntlets, life guard, etc.)
- watertight for clothing and equipment Photographic film or bags.
- Snack, lunch, snack and soft drinks. (Box – Lunch)
- Didactic material for activities.
- Entrance to the Reserve Peninsula Valdes Personal expenses.
(OPTIONAL SERVICE AND VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHY)
SUGGESTED ATTIRE: according to the seasons can vary greatly weather conditions. Contact us to suggest the appropriate attire for the kayak trip