Kayak with Wolves
Duration: ½ day
Distance: 4 Km. Aprox. paddling
Zone: south of Puerto Madryn (or to be agreed by the weather conditions)
Number of Pax: minimum 2pax / 8pax maximum per output
Season: All year
It includes: – Guides in English and Castilian. – Transfers in Special off Road vehicles to the boarding area. – Complete equipment for navigation, (kayak, rowing, gauntlets, life guard, etc.) – watertight bags for clothing and equipment.
- Departure early morning.
- All land transfers on to the boarding area.
- Introductory talk to the expedition.
- Observation of seabirds
- Snack aboard
- Visit different colonies of sea lions of a hair.
- Stop on the coast.
- Return to Puerto Madryn.
Duration: 3 hs approx.
Closing hour: Negotiable depending on weather conditions
Minimum passenger: 2 pax
Maximum passenger: 8 pax
Travel: ATV transfers to the boarding area, watching seabirds, visit different colonies of sea lions A Hair, stop on the coast, lunch and return to Puerto Madryn.
- Enter the reserve: ARS $ 110 higher – ARS $ 65 under 12 years (since 0109/2015 until 31/12/2015).
- guides: Spanish English Portuguese (Ask for other languages in private service)
- Transfers in Special off Road vehicles to the boarding area.
- Complete equipment for navigation, (kayak, rowing, gauntlets, life guard, etc.)
- watertight bags for clothing and equipment.
recommendations: Hat, sunscreen, swimsuit and towel, photographic equipment and rechargeable batteries.